Get ready to make a statement with this all-over print scarf. Add a bit of protection to your outfits by using this as a headband, necktie, or armband. The superstition of El mal de ojo, also known as ‘The evil eye’, or k’ak’as ichi in Maya, is believed throughout all of Latin America, however, each region has its own talismans, causes and cures. This ancient superstitions dates back over a thousand years, specifically to writings by the philosopher, Plato, in Athens, Greece. It was originally based on envy and one could become cursed or bewitched through a certain look or sound of the voice.
• 100% microfiber polyester
• Fabric weight in Europe: 2.5 oz/yd² (85 g/m²)
• Fabric weight in Mexico: 2.4 oz/yd² (80 g/m²)
• Breathable fabric
• Lightweight and soft to the touch
• Double-folded edges
• Single-sided print
• Blank product components in Europe sourced from UK
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from Colombia
Important sizing information: the smallest bandana size is made for small pets and won’t fit a grown-up. Please choose the medium or large size if you’re ordering for a grown-up.